Ms. Isono’s Weekly Friday Note
For the week of March 16-20, 2020
- It looks like we won't be returning to campus on the 23rd as planned due to COVID-19. I hope you had a relaxing spring break despite the hysteria and that you have enjoyed the beauty that spring has provided us.
- Stay tuned for information regarding lessons and activities to keep us learning curriculum despite the closure of school. Communication will probably take place using Google Classroom as our main platform.
- If you need to contact me at this time, please send me a message on Classroom or at email@example.com.
- OLWEUS day is Tuesdays. Please wear your shirts in support of this program on Tuesdays! The theme for March is Teamwork and Sportsmanship.
- Return signed homework and signed weekly behavior chart in the GRAY folder by Thursday. If you need a homework checklist, please click below.
Weekly Homework Checklist
March 16-20: NO SCHOOL - Spring Break
April 10 and 13: NO SCHOOL - Easter Break
April 20-24: SBAC ELA testing
Friday, May 1: CATCH fair/UM field trip
May 11-15: SBAC Math testing
May 18-22: Spring MAP ELA testing
May 26-29: Spring MAP Math testing
Friday, June 5: Farmers State Bank/Fort Missoula field trip