Ms. Isono’s Weekly Friday Note
For the week of December 2-6,2019
- Happy Holidays! Two weeks until Christmas break!
- An opportunity to learn skills and drills in basketball will be happening in building #1 on Thursdays from 5:15-6:00 p.m. Students are invited to come to the gym to learn basketball drills and skills from our very own Principal, Mr. Droessler. There is NO cost for this opportunity. If you are interested or needing more information, please contact Principal Droessler at 549-6109.
- The holiday program is scheduled for Tuesday, December 17 at 7:00 p.m. More information can be found on Ms. Flesch's web page.
- The holidays are coming up and if assistance is needed, please reach out to our counselor, Lisa Birnbaum or myself.
- OLWEUS day is Tuesdays. Please wear your shirts in support of this program on Tuesdays! This month's character focus is KINDNESS AND EMPATHY. Congratulations to Chloe and Ruby for being selected for the RESPECT and PERSONAL SPACE award!
- Return homework and the GRAY folder by Thursday. If you need a homework checklist, please click below.
Weekly Homework Checklist
- It's getting colder! Please dress accordingly. Recess can get cold and not be enjoyable if we are not dressed for the weather. If you need to bring extra socks or other clothing, you can keep them in your locker.
Thursdays from 5:15-6:00p.m.: Basketball drills with Mr. Droessler in Bldg. 1 gym
Tuesday, December 17: Third Grade Holiday Concert 7:00 p.m.
Friday, December 20: Third Grade Holiday Celebration - Movies
December 23 - January 3: NO SCHOOL - Winter Holiday