Immunizations Required Documentation
Montana State Immunization Law requires all children to be fully immunized before entering school. Click Here for more information on immunization requirements.
On or before the first day of school, parents/guardians must present to school officials:
- signed (or stamped and dated) documentation from a health care provider indicating that the child has been immunized OR a
- State of Montana Certificate of Immunization (blue form), which has been signed by a physician, health officer or designee and indicates the month, date, and year that the child has received the required immunizations.
- Medical exemption form signed by a healthcare provider
- Religious Exemption Form signed by parent/guardian in front of a notary. Note: Religious exemption forms must be renewed each school year.
A student may be allowed to attend school if he/she has received one or more doses of each required vaccine(s) and will continue to receive the remaining doses. A conditional attendance form must be completed by the health care provider/health department official providing the vaccine(s) for the child and presented to school officials.
If Hellgate does not receive any of the information above or if your child is non-compliant with any vaccinations required by the state, they will not be allowed to attend school. They will be allowed to return to school if we receive updated immunization records or a medical/religious exemption form. Please send in your immunization forms to
- Brayden Byrne's office is in Building 1: 2355 Flynn Lane, Missoula, MT, 59808 or fax records to (406)549-6100 (2nd - 3rd grade) and Building 4 (7th-8th grade) or to
- Lou Garman at 2365 Flynn Lane Missoula MT 59808, fax (406)-721-2161 for building 2 (preK-1st grade) Building 3 (4th-6th grade).
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.