School Breakfast Lunch Program
Complete the 2023-2024 Free & Reduced Application ONLINE!
Campus Parent (find the MORE tab, then MEAL BENEFITS)
- If you don't have a Campus Parent account, contact Tiffany in Food Services (406)532-4026 or your student's school administrative assistant.
Hellgate Elementary School Lunch/Breakfast Program.
Should you have any questions or need additional information in regards to the Food Service Program, please call our Food Service Department at (406)532-4025 or email Julie Smith, Food Service director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students will bring home Free & Reduced Lunch Applications on the first day of school. Please complete and return as soon as possible. Applications must be submitted by October 1, 2023.
If the application is turned in after October 14, all meal expenses that accrue for students will be billed at full meal expense, parents will be responsible for all expenses incurred. Please submit applications by the due date. New applications must be filled out every year to determine qualifications. Please contact Tiffany in Food Services at (406) 728-5626 with questions.
Ways To Make Payments into Student Lunch Account
- You can send in cash or check with your student or drop off payments for your child's lunch account in any school office. Please include student name and lunch number.
- You can mail checks to Hellgate Elementary School District Attn: Food Service 2385 Flynn Lane, Missoula, MT 59808. Please include student name and lunch number on the check. Please do not send cash in the mail.
- You can call Tiffany in Food Services (406)532-4026 to make a credit card payment over the phone to be applied to your student lunch account. Please note that all credit card payments have an additional $1.50 transaction fee that will be at time of payment.
- You can make credit card or e-check payments through your Infinite Campus parent portal under the Food Service tab. Please note that all credit card payments have an additional $1.50 transaction fee that will be at time of payment.