Our Classroom Policies
- Always arrive on time and prepared for class.
- Participate and listen positively and respectfully.
- When someone is talking, everyone else is listening.
- Be kind—always.
If you follow these norms, you will be just fine. If you choose to not follow our norms, the consequences are as follows.
- Verbal warning
- Seat change and another verbal warning
- Refocus in another classroom
- Office referral or detention, if necessary
If you have questions or concerns, please contact me.