Classroom Management Policies
Hellgate Elementary supports the following guidelines to ensure that every student has the opportunity to get the most out of the time at our school.
I am free from:
· Alcohol, tobacco or other drugs
I follow school rules.
I am respectful of:
· School and personal property
I am responsible for my language, dress, attitude and actions.
· On time
I give my best effort
When students aren't safe and respectful learners, the following consequences may occur:
1. Time Outs - time out of activity and an opportunity to refocus on appropriate behaviors
2. Alternative Activity - Student is removed from primary class activity and given an alternate behavior modification. When completed - student may return to class activity.
3. Removal from class - office visit.