Mrs. Davies's Classroom Management Policies:
¨ Bring materials, notebooks, assignments and textbooks to class.
2. Be Cooperative:
¨ Use class time productively.
¨ Do what is expected of you without being asked.
3. Be Attentive:
¨ Listen quietly while teacher or others are addressing the class.
4. Contribute to the Learning Environment:
¨ Behavior should be appropriate and not disruptive. Voice levels should be low and considerate.
5. Be Respectful:
¨ Respect yourself, others and the classroom materials.
6th Grade Management Policies:
When students are not safe, respectful learners the following consequences occur:
· Warning- Students spend 10 minutes of their morning break in a silent study hall in Mr. Jacobson's classroom. This consequence is for late homework, classroom rule infractions, and missing agenda signatures.
· Students will earn a detention when a third warning is earned. Warning detentions will be reset after the detention is served.
· Detention- Students spend their entire 20 minute morning break in a silent environment in Mr. Jacobsen's classroom. Detentions are given for minor school infractions.
· Green Slip- (office referral) This is the consequence for major rule infractions. Discipline will be decided upon and carried through by administration.
Hellgate Middle School Management Policies:
I am free from:
- Alcohol, tobacco or other drugs
I follow school rules.
I am respectful of:
- School and personal property
I am responsible for my language, dress, attitude and actions.
- On time
I give my best effort